Thursday, February 26, 2015

Almost Done Here!!

Okay well I only have 11 more days left in Merica.... Ahhhh so crazy and exciting. I cant wait to be there. I just want to see them and tell them that Heavenly Father loves them!!:) Thats about all I know how to say... haha not really but close.
This week was a good one. I continue to see miracles happen everyday and I'm only in the CCM. I am so grateful for the love God has for all of us. I know he loves us. I know it. I am so blessed to have the Companion that I do. She seriously rocks!! She is singing at a devotional this Sunday which is cool cause she had to tryout in front of the MTC presidency and I got to go with her. So yeah, she is basically the best ever. We have so much fun together and I definitely needed her to be my first comp.
Besides the mini heart attack I had when I realized how close I was to leaving, everything is wonderful. I love everything about being a missionary. It is weird to think that I'll be home in 17 months..... I dont want it to end!!:( haha
Love you guys!!:) Be happy and have a wonderful week!!:)
Love, Hermana Humpherys

-Hermana Ashcraft purposed with a Valentines ring. She asked me to be a daughter of God and i said yes!;)


My tag

No comments:

Post a Comment